Friday, October 9, 2015
What a great turn out to our Clean up day! Thanks to neighbors Susan Z, Dena V, and Ashley M for organizing!
Additional thanks to our neighbors at the First Baptist Church of Durham and the student participants of the Duke Graduate Student Camp out!
Monday, August 31, 2015
|Cleveland Holloway neighborhood meeting & veg BBQ, August 2015 (at Rob and Eleni's)|
This upcoming year is filled with activities for everyone. See below and mark your calendars.
Neighborhood events, 2015
- Oct 31: Halloween in Oakwood park! (Planning committee to meet separately - contact Natalie).
- Oct/Nov TBD: Fall cleaning (everywhere) (Planning committee to meet separately - contact Dena).
- Dec 24: Cider & Caroling (kickoff at Natalie & Harris', 801 Cleveland Street)
Neighborhood meetings & potlucks, 2016
Neighborhood meetings are now held quarterly at rotating homes in the neighborhood. Each meeting includes a potluck and is at 6:30 PM.
- February 15: Neighborhood meeting & potluck at (Kristen/ 602 Holloway)
- May 21: Neighborhood meeting & potluck (Keelee/204 N Dillard)
- August 28: Neighborhood meeting & potluck/BBQ (Megan & John/401 N Queen St)
- Nov 17: Neighborhood meeting & potluck (Stacey & Ben/403 Oakwood)
If you are interested in hosting, contact Eleni. It's a fun way to get to know your neighbors and share your home.
Cleveland Holloway neighborhood meeting & veg BBQ, August 2015 (at Rob and Eleni's) This upcoming year is filled with activit...
Please meet Justin Clapp & Joseph Lee of 401 N. Elizabeth Street. An illustration of Justin (l) and Joseph (r) that was originally u...
Friday - October 31st Everything FREE courtesy of our neighbors. 2:30 - 5:30 (ish) costumes, fun & games, and hot dogs at Oa...
Cleveland Holloway is home to the Downtown Durham Dog Park located on the corner of Roxboro St and Elliott St right downtown! The city ...
Awhile ago I saw a great, great sticker that somebody had made up and posted around downtown, and it said, very simply: “Keep Durham Disrepu...